- A convenient location! A short 7-minute drive from downtown Cincinnati and a 10-15 minute drive from the northern suburbs.
- Extended day rate – 10 hours from arrival to departure so you don’t feel rushed (2 hours more than the average)
- FREE and easy off-street parking
- Event Host (+ Respondent Host for Consumer Research Sessions): run copies, type notes, call cabs, refresh the room, work with caterer, assemble stimulus, move furniture, run errands…they are yours for the day!
- Menu planning and meal coordination
- Lots of natural light from walls of windows (Do you need a lot of wall space? We have stacks of giant foam core boards for that!)
- A/V equipment* – (2) 52” flat screen TVs, projector & screen, built-in audio, wireless presentation clicker, Wii* and iPod
- Conference phone*, fax, copier/scanner/printer
- First 250 B&W and 50 color copies
- 8 flip chart easels*
- (6) 4x6ft white boards*
- Meeting materials – post-its of all sizes and colors, markers, foam core boards, magazines, paper, pens, toys, and so much more!
- Unlimited snacks & beverages (Consumer session pricing includes these items for your respondents too) – packaged nuts, trail mix, chips, cookies, granola bars, candy, hot tea, coffee, water, a variety of sodas and un-carbonated beverages
- Large mixture of comfy & structured furniture to create the perfect environment for your event*
- Thermostat controlled by you – each room has its own!
* Equipment and materials are available on a first-come, first-served basis and will be coordinated specifically for your event needs!
Charitable Organization Discount
We think folks brainstorming ways to do good in the world deserve a great environment in which to come up with those ideas! That’s why we’re offering this special discount for charitable organizations.
- Minimum rate of $250 for up to 10 people
- $375 – 15 people
- $500 – 20 people
- $625 – 25 people
Talk with Pamela to see if your organization qualifies for this discount and for more details about how you can reserve space for your upcoming event.